Salam...

"Personal musing inspired by past and ongoing experiences of my life…depicting how I feel and what comes hereafter. However it may also revolves around my personal whishes, hopes and beliefs which I often in doubt and wondering... what is the meaning of life.."

Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Pesan Kak Doli






“Now, I usually try not to give advice. Information, yes, advice, no. But, what has worked for me may not work for you. Well, take for instance what has worked for me. Wigs. Tight clothes, push up bras, and high heel shoes.”

Kak Doli delivers the commencement speech to graduating class
 at the University of Tennessee, 2009

Kak Doli received an honorary doctorate of humane and musical letters, only the second bestowed in the university’s history.




No comments:

Kadang-kadang

Kadang-kadang apabila realiti tidak menjadi, muncullah fantasi...

Home