Salam...

"Personal musing inspired by past and ongoing experiences of my life…depicting how I feel and what comes hereafter. However it may also revolves around my personal whishes, hopes and beliefs which I often in doubt and wondering... what is the meaning of life.."

Total Pageviews

Followers

Friday, June 13, 2008

Answer...

I will be the answer at the end of the line
I will be there for you while you take the time
In the burning of uncertainty
I will be your solid ground
I will hold the balance if you cant look down

If it takes my whole life I wont break I wont bend
Itll all be worth it worth it in the end
Cause I can only tell you what I know
that I need you in my life
When the stars have all gone out
youll still be burning so bright

Cast me gently into morning
For the night has been unkind
Take me to a place so holy
That I can wash this from my mind
The memory of choosing not to fight

If it takes a whole life I wont break I wont bend
Itll all be worth it worth it in the end
Cause I can only tell you what I know
That I need you in my life
And when the stars have all burned out
Youll still be burning so bright

Cast me gently into morning
for the night has been unkind



Jan: Hari tu turun ktn sambar DVD satu, dalam cerita ada lagu best tak pernah dengar. lagu nyayian Sarah McLachlan ni sedap (merdu) didengar, mula dengar masa tengok filem Jodie Foster `The brave one' pastu cari dalam you.tube, ada. terus layan...ada falsafah.

No comments:

Kadang-kadang

Kadang-kadang apabila realiti tidak menjadi, muncullah fantasi...

Home