Salam...

"Personal musing inspired by past and ongoing experiences of my life…depicting how I feel and what comes hereafter. However it may also revolves around my personal whishes, hopes and beliefs which I often in doubt and wondering... what is the meaning of life.."

Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday, January 3, 2011

Ready to wed again!

A 110-year-old Malaysian man who has been looking for a wife said he was ready to marry again after an 82-year-old woman responded to his wish, a report said Sunday.
"It doesn't matter who she is, as long as she can cook for me," Ahmad told the paper Sunday, saying he was happy and surprised at the news while his daughter would discuss the matter with Sanah's family.
"It is lonely to live alone and I am afraid to sleep alone. If I have a wife she can take care of me," the centenarian, who has five previous marriages and suffers mild hearing and vision problems, said in an earlier interview.
Jan: Happy new year, `welcome' to the earth! He he he...

No comments:

Kadang-kadang

Kadang-kadang apabila realiti tidak menjadi, muncullah fantasi...

Home