Salam...

"Personal musing inspired by past and ongoing experiences of my life…depicting how I feel and what comes hereafter. However it may also revolves around my personal whishes, hopes and beliefs which I often in doubt and wondering... what is the meaning of life.."

Total Pageviews

Followers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Women's Weekly: Who inspires you most in life?


Datuk Sharifah Aini:


'' My grandparents. My parents didn't want me. As a baby, my mother gave me away to a Chinese family in Singapore. My grandparents found me and brought me back to Kampung Majidee in Johor Bahru. We were poor, but I had a happy childhood even though I had to make a living from the age of seven by peddling jackfruit and 'kuih' around the village. My loving grandparents made me who I am now. ''





Mariam Mahadzir , BETTER THAN EVER SHARIFAH AINI,

The Malaysian Women's Weekly, December 2000


Jan: No komeng...

No comments:

Kadang-kadang

Kadang-kadang apabila realiti tidak menjadi, muncullah fantasi...

Home