Salam...

"Personal musing inspired by past and ongoing experiences of my life…depicting how I feel and what comes hereafter. However it may also revolves around my personal whishes, hopes and beliefs which I often in doubt and wondering... what is the meaning of life.."

Total Pageviews

Followers

Saturday, September 19, 2026

A LOVE THAT IS ENOUGH TO BE A PRAYER

 A LOVE THAT IS ENOUGH TO BE A PRAYER


The night returns quietly,
bringing with it a silence I have learned to understand.
And somewhere between the shadows and the moonlight,
your name still finds its way back to me—
not as a wound,
but as a memory I have learned to carry.

I no longer wait for your footsteps,
Time has taught me a gentle truth:
not everything we love
is written in our story until the end.
nor do I search for a way back to where we once stood.

There was a time
when I believed your presence was the place
where my restless heart had finally found rest.
I thought some journeys were meant to be shared forever,
some hands were meant to be held until the very last page.

But life has its own quiet wisdom.
Some people enter our lives not to stay,
but to awaken something within us—
to teach us the beauty of happiness,
the ache of loss,
and the grace of letting go.

I once asked the night
why something so beautiful
had to become a memory.

But the night gave no answer.
It only whispered through the silence:

“Not everything precious is meant to remain.
Some moments are beautiful
because they were once ours.”

Now, I only mention your name
in prayers that will never reach your ears.
Not because I am waiting for your return,
but because I am grateful
that, for a chapter of my life,
our paths were allowed to meet.

May the roads ahead be kind to you.
May life hold you gently
in all the places where I no longer can.
May you find the happiness
that perhaps I was never meant to give.

For I have finally understood—
love is not always the act of holding on.
Sometimes, love is the quiet courage
to open our hands
and let someone walk away peacefully.

And if, on some quiet night,
this old longing returns to visit me,
I will welcome it without sadness.
I will let it sit beside me for a while,
like an old friend carrying stories
from a time that will never come again.

Then I will release it once more
into the winds of the night,
knowing that some memories
are not meant to be erased,
only honoured.

Because there are names
I no longer whisper,
yet still carry within my prayers.

There are loves
I no longer chase,
yet forever remain grateful
that they once found their way to me.





No comments:

Kadang-kadang

Kadang-kadang apabila realiti tidak menjadi, muncullah fantasi...

Home