Salam...

"Personal musing inspired by past and ongoing experiences of my life…depicting how I feel and what comes hereafter. However it may also revolves around my personal whishes, hopes and beliefs which I often in doubt and wondering... what is the meaning of life.."

Total Pageviews

Followers

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Liz Taylor :The last legend


(February 27, 1932 – March 23, 2011)



'There's never been a time of my life when I wasn't famous,' 


- Dame Elizabeth




Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1370104/Elizabeth-Taylor-My-wickedly-funny-friend.html#ixzz2UkIPrAEd
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

2 comments:

Adie Achim said...

Agaknya.. Bagaimana rasanya?

'There's never been a time of my life when I wasn't famous,'

Jankaulu said...

Entahlah adie, sya jarang famous2 ni...hehehe. Tapi kalau slalu famous 24jam haru biru idup

Kadang-kadang

Kadang-kadang apabila realiti tidak menjadi, muncullah fantasi...

Home